Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's September in Portland and the weather has been really nice. It's been about 70-75 degrees and sunny, but we're losing sun light now. Things are going well in general, but I'm not ready for Winter yet...

Free Symphony at the Waterfront Park.
Swan Lake was a nice bonus. We were in the back side of the stage though so we got to see a lot of the backside of this dude. I don't think he's wearing underwear.



Portland Symphony. The last number was 1812 overture with canon and fireworks! yea!

Michelle took me to the Oregon Historical Society museum.
The special show is Michael Curry's puppets. He's the one that did Lion King and Circus du Soleil puppets. Here is Michelle with a Seal.
Arhhhh!!! help!!! I just watched JAWS the other day. heh heh..
dragon
Dios de la muertos puppets. You can pull on the strings to make the arms and legs move. pretty cool.
That's all folks. We got a new Weber BBQ grill and some closet shelves. I'll take some pictures and post them next time.

No comments: