Pettygrove Park
The leaves are turning in Oregon. We found a nice maple near the Keller fountain.
We went to the glasses store to make an appointment for Michelle and then we went to pick up some lunch afterward. This Indian food cart is right around the corner from our building. I got Lamb Vindaloo and Michelle got Saag (spinach.) yummm....
King of Rice. They are closed today, but I heard they are really good. We'll have to try them on a weekday. Ignore the mess on the floor, I didn't do it. :)

Michelle with some falling leaves near the court house.
More Michelle.
Check out my Nike. ooohhh.. a lot of colors. Too bad they are not comfortable. I got some padding from Target, but it didn't help much. I probably have to give these to Goodwill soon. Stupid shoes...

To be continue...
Michelle tried a bunch of new glasses at the store, I'll post the pictures and let you vote next time. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment