We still have a few nice days left. This is early November.
Pill Hill - Oregon Health Science University, VA hospital, and other hospitals. The leaves are turning read and gold all over, very nice.
We went for a walk at the waterfront park. Here we are at the downtown marina. The Portland beach is in the background there, it's pretty rocky.
The Hawthorn bridge is getting an examination. Convention center in the background.
This is the middle of November after 10 days of crazy rain and gray sky. Beautiful view of Mount Hood at dawn.
We went to get some food. Michelle got a nice veggie/fruit sandwich from Half & Half, a granola crunchy coffee shop that plays obnoxious music. I got a Thai green curry fried rice from I Love Thai Food cart.

Another food cart - a Korean Bento shop. This cart used to be a Corn on the Cob cart from LA. The Korean ladies just painted Korean BBQ line at the top and added corn on the cob to their menu. They sell yummy Kalbi and Bibimbop.

While we're waiting for the Street car to come home, we saw this window at Knit Purl a knitting/fabric shop. All the "food" were made from wool. i liked the carrots, neat.

When we got home, the view is still awesome!!!

Happy November. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, I'll take an extra day off to relax a bit.
bye for now

No comments:
Post a Comment