I listened to The Killers new CD and wanted to go to see them in concert, but they were only going to play in Seattle. So I go ahead and got tickets and tried not to think too much about the drive. We went to H&M, a clothing store in Seattle, but we didn't buy anything. Then went to have Chinese food. Michelle wanted Beijing duck so we ordered it. The duck was just a regular BBQ duck, man what a rip off!!! Anyway, the salt pepper squid was good. Then went to the show after dinner, it was a great show.
Death Cab For Cuties - they were ok, not that great.

The Killers were awesome, they played a bunch of great songs from all their albums.

Excellent show.

We got lucky and got out of the parking structure very quickly. I thought ahead and parked near the exit. Also remembered to park backed in, backing out into the crowd and cars trying to get out would have been a pain. 8)
Finally got home at 2am, whew, we are getting too old for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment