June is the Rose Festival month and there are many events in Portland
One of the first is dragon boat racing. It was still cold, I can't believe it. It's June already.
Lily found a new favorite spot to snooze.
Zoey also taking a rest.
Flower festival at Pioneer square. After the show, the plants go on sale for cheap. Michelle got 4 plants for 50 cents each.
I made grilled salmon, mustard green and Michelle made morel mushroom risotto. Yumm...
We went to see Shakespeare at Washington park. This group is new and they are very interactive. They walk into the crowd and have a lot of fun. Midsummer night dream was great in the park.
Michelle and the courthouse.
We went to try Korean Taco food cart at PGE park. The tacos were really good, much better than Mexico tacos actually. We ordered 2 spicy pork tacos and 3 Kalbi (beef short ribs.)
Michelle made lamb one night. This was really good too. We got the lamb from Uwajimaya, it was much better than the farmer market lamb for some reason.
I made korean Kalbi one night. yummm... :)
I'm off on July 3rd and the weather is really hot now. It turned hot suddenly on Thursday - 95 degrees. so hottt!!!!
next month update is Blues Festival and more food

No comments:
Post a Comment