Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 2010



Hello everyone,
I quit updating the blog when I got sick last year and was too busy/lazy to take it up again.
But I just got a new camera so I'll post more pictures now!
Everything is ok. Our BMW Z3 broke down so I had to sell it for cheap, it needs a new engine or rebuild.
We probably buy a Mazda5 in 4-5 months. We'll use zipcar for now.

Hobi's studio glamor photoshoot

Zoey and Michelle




flowers at the front of our building
Lily and Syd came up to visit us. We had a great time showing them around town and went hiking a bit.
Here we are at the Ira Keller fountain around the corner from our building.

Joe and Michelle
This is downtown at the new Director park.
Saturday market
We tried a flight of organic brew at Hopworks Urban Brewery. I liked it, but it was a lot of beeru right before dinner.


We went up to Seattle to meet up with Michelle's cousins, my friend Jerri, then Nik. This is from Jerri's building roof lounge.
Met up with Harsha, Nik, and Amy the next day and went to have lunch at Pike Place.
Michelle at the original Starbucks.
I got some bao from the Pike Place bao vendor. It was pretty good, but not as good as I remembered.
Some nice produce
big foot
Nik and Amy at the famous gum wall, yuk!


That's all for now. I'll post some pictures from our Thailand trip soon.

No comments: